Model: BSA-12G (Graphics display)
Application: 12 Volts Car and Motorcycle Batteries (WET,AGM,GEL)
Ratings: CCA(SAE), DIN, JIS, IEC, EN, CA and ?? (Unknown)
Display screen: LCD
No. of Tests:
1. Battery Test: OK/Recharge/Replace, Volt (SOC), CCA, Plate internal resistance in m Ohm, Life % (SOH)
2. Starter Test: OK/Bad, Voltage drop displayed.
Display format: Full Graphics(without any language)
Packaging: Carry Case
This Battery & Starter Analyser (BSA-12G) is a fully graphics display Tester without any language displayed. It is meant for operating on 12 Volts flooded lead acid, sealed lead acid, VRLA, Gel or AGM batteries (Automotive and Motorcycles).
BSA-12G does not carry internal batteries but is powered up from external DC source ranging from 9V to 15V DC. No maintenance is required during its lifetime service. Testing operation is quick (less than 8 seconds) and does not create sparks when clipped on or drain the battery during the test. New Technology: This Analyzer uses the battery internal resistance gathered during testing to compute the final results of the battery condition. This process involved by a series of shorting pulse across the battery terminals with resulting drop in the voltages being measured by the microprocessors to compute its final results.
A. BATTERY TEST
Examples of Battery Test results as shown:
B. STARTER TEST:
Examples of Starter Test results as shown:
-Intelligent Able to detect clamping conditions and prompt you to remove surface charge if any, before commencing tests for better results.
- Fast Take less than 8 seconds to compute the results.
- Direct Test can be done on or off the car. Also it can test on weak or discharged (more than 9V) 12V batteries.
- Safe Does not create sparks during clamping and wrong polarity protected during testing.
- Maintenance Free No internal batteries required.
When hooked up to the battery posts, the displayed instructions on the screen will lead you through to perform the correct steps.