Manual Multiplexer (OMM) is a combination of two independent OBD break out.
1) Red LED at the label Multiplexer
indicates that there is voltage between pin 4 (ground) and
pin 16 (bat. +).
2) Parallel contacts 4(-), 5(-), 16(+), 7(K-Line),
6(Can-H), 14(Can-L) can be ON/OFF by a switch.
3) Multiple combination of connection can be made by inserting manually
the banana cable " jumper " from one socket to another.
4) For vehicles that are not equipped with OBDII connector, you can
communicate with the desired ECU by connecting suitable cable with standard 4mm banana plug
to banana socket of OMM.
5) It functions like an OBD extension cable
with the choice of switching any pin connection.
6) On its rear, there is a white pad to jot
down any important information or notes for certain diagnostic