ECU Diagnostic Box
The ECU Diagnostic Box is a versatile CAN Bus tester that determines the physical integrity of a CAN Bus by checking its low (CAN-L) and high (CAN-H) line voltages. One of its advantage is its ability to check any abnormality on the vehicle DLC (shorting and reverse polarity) thus preventing any damage of scan tools.
· 12V/24V compatible
· Display Voltage - detect the incoming voltage. Monitor Voltage During Reflash Programming
· LED Signal Display - ECU signal voltages trigger the LEDs to light up.
· Detects Communication Protocol - whether PWM J1850, VPW (J1850), ISO 9141-2, DIS/ISO 14230-4, or CAN bus (J-2284)
· Automatic Pin Test - automatically checks any abnormality on the OBD2 port caused by shorting, reverse polarity, and other abnormalities
· Checks alternator condition - quick reference check of voltage charge during idling and high RPM conditions
· Monitors data stream
· 2mm Banana Sockets - compatible to lab scopes, multimeter, logic probes, and test lights, etc.
· 1.5m Data Link Connector
· Data Saver Cable
· OBD Y Cable